The Judy Adams Training Center of America was formed in 2015 in order to achieve an obvious division of the training tools offered by Judy. While www.trainingcenterofamerica.com is dedicated to fulfilling continuing education requirements for electrologists, www.laserblazers.com is dedicated to electrologists and other medical professionals seeking laser hair removal training. Both are overseen and, for the most part, operated under the direct instruction of Judy Adams.
Judy Adams has been a practitioner in this industry since 1986 – almost 3 decades. She was integrally involved with procuring licensure for Electrologists in the state of Florida, and has been involved in the development all of the laws and rules associated to Electrologists for Florida. She has assisted other states with their quest to become licensed and implement the use of laser technology. Judy was one of the first electrologists in the United States to bring laser technology into her practice. Judy Adams has been the president of the Electrolysis Society of Florida (twice), and president of the Society of Clinical & Medical Electrologists (now the SCMHR). The CME exam was developed while Judy was president, so she was integrally involved in every aspect of its creation. She is the legislative liaison for electrologists in Florida and has held that position for over 25 years.
Judy now enjoys offering procedures in her clinic in Palatka, FL. She continues to offer a wide range of training and continuing education programs to her colleagues throughout the country and internationally. She has trained physicians, ARNP’s, PA’s, and hundreds of electrologists on how to use laser technology. She is an international lecturer and has delivered countless hours of continuing education through live lectures as well as home study courses available through her website. She is currently providing training for Emvera Technologies on their Diolux, diode laser.
With all of the laser hair removal training centers opening all over our state, are you confused about which program to choose? Here is a list of questions that you should ask training center before you choose your instructor:
- How many years has your instructor been in the hair removal profession? Judy Adams has been an Electrologist since 1986 – longer than any other instructor in Florida
- How many years has your instructor been using laser hair removal technology in their practice? Judy Adams has implemented laser services in her clinic since Feb. 1999 – one of the first in Florida
- What kind of educational background does your instructor have? Judy Adams has a 4 year bachelors degree in education and has been actively offering continuing education in hair removal for almost 2 decades!
- Is the instructor a leader in the industry? Judy Adams is the current president of the Electrolysis Society of Florida; past president of the SCME (now the SCMHR); international lecturer; exam item writer; etc
- Can your instructor help you study for your required exams – CCE, CME, state boards? Judy Adams was president of the SCME when the CME was written & was familiar with every question on the exam. She helped write the first Florida state board exam & has written questions for the CCE
- Can your instructor provide reliable information on Florida laws? Judy Adams has been since 1991 and is currently the legislative liaison for the entire state of Florida regarding legal issues in the hair removal industry. She has also helped many other states with their legislative issues.
I realize that the licensure requirements for electrolysis can be confusing at times. Because I have been so closely involved with the law-making process for our state, I can usually answer logistic questions about what is expected from us. I understand the training, continuing education and licensing issues very well.
I am here for you. If you need clarification about these subjects or any other matters concerning the electrolysis industry, please feel free to email me your questions at email@example.com. If I don’t have the answer, I can usually direct you to who will.
PDF Resource Download: ELECTROLOGISTS – Continuing Education Requirements